Tuesday 22 December 2015

Happy Birthday!

I have been asked by a few people about my party.  Of particular interest seems to be the dress code.  I realise that this will help people with planning and packing if they know what is going on.  My party is planned for Tuesday 19th January, 2016.  The location is not confirmed due to the damage which occurred with the cyclones and not knowing what has been rebuilt. I have been to a really great bar in Vanuatu right on the water but I can't be sure that it is even there any more.  In relation to dress code I intend to wear a fairly simple black dress.  In my head for the guys I am thinking like dress shorts and shirt type thing.  Hopefully this helps.  As soon as I confirm where we are going I will get back to you but dress wise this should get you started.

No comments:

Post a Comment